A small device can offer big-time productivity for a business and fun for the whole family. So today, Sprint announced Samsung Galaxy Tab ® 3 7.0 will be available on Friday, Oct. 11, with a special introductory price of $49.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement. Customers will be able to purchase this versatile new tablet in all Sprint sales channels, including Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Web Sales and Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1. Initially, Galaxy Tab 3 will be available in White, but a Midnight Black version will also be available for the holidays.
The 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 features Android™ 4.2, Jelly Bean, Sprint 4G LTE, where available, a 3-megapixel rear-facing camera with video capture and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat. Sprint customers can add a data plan for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to their account for as little as $5 per month (excluding taxes and surcharges). Customers can also take advantage of Sprint One Up SM, a new upgrade program that gives customers the ability to upgrade their smartphone every 12 months.
“You can’t go wrong with the incredible special offer we developed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 that allows customers to purchase one of the best tablets available at the easily affordable price of $49.99 and add it to their account starting at only $5 per month,” said David Owens, vice president-Product Development, Sprint. “With a bright and colorful display and access to the Sprint 4G LTE network, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 rounds out Sprint’s robust device portfolio to ensure that we offer a tablet or smartphone that will meet anyone’s needs. Business users will appreciate the big-time productivity features of this easily portable tablet, while consumers will appreciate its portability and versatility for communicating with friends and family, entertainment and gaming.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV