NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Psychiatric Times offers special coverage of the US Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress, an annual 4-day event with sessions and symposia on topics critical to psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
Several prominent physicians presented their expertise in podcasts and videos featured on Psychiatric Times:
- Evidence-Based Use of Antipsychotics: A Quick "How To"
- Children of Deployed Military Parents
- New Therapeutic Areas in the Treatment of Depression and Bipolar Disorder
In addition to the multimedia coverage, Psychiatric Times presents highlights from the Las Vegas event, including:
- Mass Murderers: Lack of Communication and Myths May Hinder Recognition
- From the Streets to the Rx Pad: Do Party Drugs Have a Place in the Medical Office?
- An Update on Alzheimer Disease: Developments Are Shaping the Future
- Limited Progress Made in Schizophrenia Understanding and Treatment
- Modest—But Clinically Useful— Changes for Psychotic Disorders in DSM-5
- To Treat or Not to Treat: That Is the Question With Perinatal Mood Disorders
Psychiatric Times is the country's leading psychiatric publication.About UBM Medica USAddressing today's healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach -- online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, RheumatologyNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect – which provides marketing services across a number of communities, the largest of which are healthcare, medical device design and advanced manufacturing. UBM Connect also includes UBM Studios, the global leader in interactive digital environments. UBM Connect is a UBM plc company. For more information, visit www.UBMMedicaUS.com. About UBM plcUBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news. Media contact: Jason J. GoldenContent Marketing Manager203-523-7040 email@example.com SOURCE UBM Medica US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV