- Customers may leverage Protiviti's expertise in vendor recovery, data privacy and security solutions, spend risk assessment services and delegation of authority review in the P2P process.
- By combining operational and technological excellence from Xchanging with internal audit best practices from Protiviti, customers will have an end-to-end solution that increases efficiency, flexibility and transparency of sourcing and supply chain operations.
Xchanging's sourcing process will now include Protiviti's supplier assessment, implementation of frameworks for new programs, review of internal controls, contracts review, records retention program, enterprise resource planning automation control and restricted rights access. These solutions will enable Xchanging's customers to monitor internal governance and compliance from spend analysis to negotiation and contracting.
What we areXchanging provides managed business processes, technology enabled outsourcing and procurement outsourcing services internationally for customers across multiple industries. What we do Xchanging brings innovation, thought leadership and passion to its customers' businesses so as to enhance performance and value. Our values are embedded into everything we do. What we want to be Xchanging wants to be regarded as the best provider in its chosen markets by delivering services that are recognised for outstanding quality, reliability and innovation. http://www.xchanging.com Protiviti Inc. Protiviti is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through its network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE 1000® and FORTUNE Global 500® companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts