Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Oct. 8, 2013, 6 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.1% to 4.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Lincoln National Corp (Radnor (NYSE:LNC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $42.50 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%.The average volume for Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has been 2.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lincoln National Corp (Radnor has a market cap of $11.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 62.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Lincoln National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in multiple insurance and retirement businesses in the United States. The company operates in Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, and Group Protection segments. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.24.TheStreet Ratings rates Lincoln National Corp (Radnor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about COV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV