JOHANNESBURG, Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Atlatsa Resources Corporation (Atlatsa) (TSXV: ATL; NYSE MKT: ATL; JSE: ATL) is pleased to announce that the South African Department of Mineral Resources has granted its consent in terms of Section 11 of the South African Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act for the sale and transfer of mineral rights relating to the Boikgantsho Platinum project from Atlatsa to Anglo American Platinum Limited (Anglo Platinum).
The Boikgantsho Platinum project is situated on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex in South Africa and lies adjacent to Anglo Platinum's Mogalakwena Mine operations.
This consent fulfils an important condition precedent for the implementation of the restructure plan announced between Anglo Platinum and Atlatsa on 27 March 2013, which the parties expect to finalise during October 2013.
Please refer to www.atlatsaresources.co.za for details of the restructure plan.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE MKT LLC has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV