SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company, today announced continued significant momentum for its cloud-based human capital management solutions across the healthcare industry. Highlighting SuccessFactors' commitment to addressing industry-specific challenges, leading healthcare organizations are relying on SuccessFactors to manage their workforce and improve patient care.
"We already have leading expertise in this growing field from SAP with their experience in supporting hundreds of healthcare accounts. We made a commitment last year to change the face of human capital management in the cloud for healthcare customers and we have now invested heavily," said Shawn Price, president of SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud. "We recognize that talent shortages, regulatory compliance requirements and cost containment are top-of-mind for healthcare HR executives. As demands on healthcare leaders grow, SuccessFactors aims to help HR departments leverage technology to provide the processes and insights that will play an increasingly significant role in implementing effective initiatives to meet the business priorities of the healthcare industry."
As of the end of Q2, the following organizations join nearly 200 existing healthcare-related customers in 2013 that have chosen SuccessFactors' cloud-based HCM solutions to reduce costs, recruit and retain qualified healthcare staff, and improve patient satisfaction:
- Northeast Georgia Health System – This not-for-profit community health system is implementing SuccessFactors Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Workforce Analytics and Planning, the complete Talent Management suite and SAP Jam. With SuccessFactors, NGHS can seamlessly unite Core HR, payroll and talent management applications to drive fact-based decisions and support its expanding staff of more than 5,000 employees.
- ProHealth Care – With the SuccessFactors Enterprise Bundle, which includes SuccessFactors Employee Central, ProHealth Care will have the tools it needs to derive actionable insight from its employee data. Through question-driven analysis, including interpretation guides and strategy recommendations, ProHealth Care will see a complete picture of their workforce.
- Spartanburg Regional Health Services – In order to effectively provide healthcare services from birth to hospice, Spartanburg maintains a strong workforce with SuccessFactors Performance & Goals.
- Montefiore Medical Center – As a leading academic medical center, Montefiore uses SuccessFactors Learning, Recruiting and SAP Jam to continue expanding its clinical excellence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV