CAMP HILL, Pa., Oct. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today a new stainless steel boiler from its Harsco Industrial Group's Patterson-Kelley division that expands the boundaries of energy efficiency and innovative design.
The P-K SONIC™ boiler contains an innovative stainless steel heat exchanger design, with two segments working together to help optimize efficiency and improve reliability. Its unique design allows the P-K SONIC boiler to operate at up to 96.5% efficiency and with ultra-low emissions. The space-friendly P-K SONIC is also up to 60% smaller than the leading competition, making it easy to replace existing boilers with no special rigging required. The division said that bidding activity for the new P-K SONIC is already underway for the first production deliveries, expected by the end of this year.
"This is a great example of Harsco's capabilities for bringing together focused innovation and global expertise to create a cutting-edge, cost-efficient solution for our customers," said Harsco Industrial group president Scott Gerson. The launch follows an extensive engineering development period involving close collaboration between U.S. and international technical resources.Harsco Industrial Patterson-Kelley ( www.harscopk.com ) is a leading producer of heat transfer equipment for institutional and commercial building applications such as schools, offices, apartment buildings, dormitories, hospitals and hotels. Harsco Corporation ( www.harsco.com ) is a diversified global company serving important industrial sectors that are fundamental to economic growth, including steel, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index.
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV