CSC today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2014 on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013 at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
CSC senior management will host a conference call and webcast on the same day at 5 p.m. The dial-in number for domestic callers is 800-768-6563. Callers who reside outside of the United States or Canada should dial 785-830-7991. The passcode for all participants is 7725133. The webcast audio and any presentation slides will be available on CSC’s Investor Relations site.
A replay of the conference call will be available from approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until Nov. 6, 2013. The replay dial-in number is 888-203-1112 for domestic callers and 719-457-0820 for callers who reside outside of the United States and Canada. The replay passcode is also 7725133. A replay of this webcast will also be available on CSC’s website.
About CSCCSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our client's technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV