NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- For the last several years analysts have busied themselves looking for the next Steve Jobs, the next Bill Gates.
But Google (GOOG) CEO Larry Page already puts both of those tech legends to shame.
As Gandalf says near the end of Lord of the Rings, "Now come the days of the king." The name of the king is Larry Page.
Gates' Microsoft (MSFT) defined the look and feel of PC computing. Jobs' Apple (AAPL) has defined the look and feel of its successor, device computing. Page's Google is defining the look and feel of the global Internet. Which niche do you think is biggest?Microsoft built a campus, and Apple is building what looks like a spaceship. Google has had the Googleplex for so long a movie has been made about it: The Internship. (They made the movie in Atlanta, by the way -- no Googleplexes were harmed.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV