13th World Summit Of Nobel Peace Laureates In Poland: Official Agenda Announced!
WARSAW, Poland, October 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
"Stand in solidarity for peace - time to act" is the official motto of the 13th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates which is to take place in Warsaw on 21-23 October 2013. For the first time in its history the event will be held in Central Europe. Warsaw will host several Nobel Peace Prize Laureates as well as six thousand other guests from around the world.
The message of "Solidarity", a driving force behind the peaceful change in Poland and Europe, will become the point of reference for a debate on global development, aptly described in the Summit's motto "Stand in Solidarity for Peace - Time to Act". On the first day of the Summit the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates will participate in two plenary sessions: "Stand in Solidarity for Peace and Security" and "A System of Social Values in the Time of Crisis". Two following debates are planned for the second day of the Summit: "Unheard Voices. Inequalities in Social Justice" and "Human Rights: Old and New Threats". On 23rd of October Peace Prize winners will talk about problems connected with peace and reconciliation on following sessions: "Solidarity and Reconciliation: No More Wars" and "Solidarity of the Youth - Stand up for Peace". On this day there will also take place the prize-giving ceremony of the Peace Summit Award 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV