Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA), a biotechnology company developing Tcelna ®, a novel T-cell immunotherapy for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS), today announced that Neil K. Warma, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, has been featured in The Burrill Report. The interview, titled " Funding a Personalized Immunotherapy for MS" was conducted by Daniel S. Levine, the publication's editor, and highlights Opexa's recent progress.
The Burrill Report offers insight, intelligence and analysis of the latest news and trends in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors. In the podcast, Mr. Warma discusses Opexa's Abili-T Phase IIb clinical trial for secondary progressive MS and the Company's licensing and option agreement with Merck Serono. In addition, Mr. Warma discusses Opexa's alternative pipeline opportunities in new autoimmune diseases and the recent underwritten public offering of common stock in which Opexa raised gross proceeds of over $19.3 million.
The podcast can be accessed from the Home page and Multimedia page of Opexa’s website at www.opexatherapeutics.com and from the following link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV