CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast at 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 24, 2013 to discuss second quarter fiscal year 2014 financial results, which ended September 30, 2013. The webcast will contain forward-looking statements and other material information.
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.ca.com/ or listen to the call at 1-877-561-2748. International participants can listen to the call at 1-720-545-0044.
Supplemental financial information relating to CA Technologies earnings announcement will be available at http://investor.ca.com/ at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET on October 24.
Individuals can access the archived webcast at http://investor.ca.com/ or listen to the replay at 1-855-859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at 1-404-537-3406. The passcode is 71164726. The replay will be available at 8 p.m. ET on October 24 through October 31, 2013.About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies Twitter Social Media Page Press Releases Legal Notices Copyright © 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV