As part of a recently announced four-year partnership with the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League, NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR) is unveiling technology in the Georgia Dome starting Monday, Oct. 7, when the Falcons host the New York Jets on Monday Night Football.
Photo #1: An Atlanta Falcons fan uses self-service technology from Duluth, Ga.-based NCR to select, purchase and pick up merchandise at the Georgia Dome during the game. Fans will spend less time in line and more time in their seats watching the game.
Photo #2: Atlanta Falcons fans use interactive technology from Duluth, Ga.-based NCR that helps them navigate their way around the Georgia Dome simply with a tap of a finger.
About NCR CorporationNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries. Web site: www.ncr.com Twitter: @NCRCorporation Facebook: www.facebook.com/ncrcorp LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ncr-corporation YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ncrcorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV