Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that Joe Payne, former CEO of cloud-based marketing automation leader Eloqua, Inc., has been elected to Cornerstone OnDemand’s board of directors effective as of September 30, 2013.
Mr. Payne served as CEO and member of the board of directors of Eloqua from January 2007 until the company’s acquisition by Oracle in February 2013. Mr. Payne also served as the chairman of Eloqua’s board of directors from August 2011 until February 2013. Prior to his role at Eloqua, Mr. Payne served in executive roles at Qualys, Inc., iDefense, eSecurity, eGrail and MicroStrategy Incorporated. He holds an A.B. in Public Policy and an M.B.A. from Duke University.
“In addition to being a marketing expert, Joe is a seasoned executive and pioneer in building strong cloud companies. He is a rare executive that has been able to lead a company from its early stage through IPO and subsequent exit,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “I’m excited to welcome Joe to our board of directors and look forward to working closely with him as we continue our growth and innovation at Cornerstone.”
“It is a privilege to join Cornerstone’s board of directors,” commented Payne. “Cornerstone’s growth has been remarkable, and I believe the company is well-positioned to separate itself from the competition and strengthen its position as a leader in the talent management market.”In connection with Mr. Payne’s election, Rob Ward, managing director and co-founder of Meritech Capital, resigned from Cornerstone OnDemand’s board of directors, effective as of September 30, 2013. Miller commented, “I want to personally thank Rob for his support and insights in helping us build a leading, global talent management company. We wish him continued success as an extraordinary venture capitalist.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV