Absolute Software IT Security and Management Expert featured in Tuesday Session
VANCOUVER and ORLANDO, Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - (Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2013 - Booth #730) October 7 th, 2013 - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, will be at the Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2013.
Tim Williams, Director of Product Management at Absolute Software, will be speaking at the Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2013 about the marriage of IT security and management. The session will be on Tuesday, October 8th at 1:30 pm until 2:00 pm at Dolphin Hotel, "Oceanic 1". The presentation will focus on the merging of IT management and security requirements including the cost and resource efficiencies that can be realized by consolidating technologies and consoles.
Absolute Software solutions - Absolute Computrace®, Absolute Manage®, Absolute Service and Absolute Secure Drive - provide organizations with the ability to remotely manage and secure computers, tablets, and smartphones, allowing them to anticipate scenarios and take proactive or reactive measures to safeguard each device and the corporate data it contains. Organizations base their responses on the accurate data collected from each device, allowing them to pinpoint and improve areas of risk or inefficiency. Actionable data is key when managing corporate devices. IT organizations rely on this data to effectively safeguard their assets and respond to security and service incidents.Absolute Software Customer Highlights:
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - As a government agency, it is essential for the EPA to track, manage, and secure the devices in their deployment and satisfy compliance requirements - something they do easily and cost effectively with Computrace and Absolute Manage.
- Intelligrated , a leading North American-based single-point provider of automated material handling solutions, can rest assured that the corporate data on their 1300 laptops is secure with Computrace. If a laptop goes missing, IT can freeze the device or delete the data on it before it can be accessed by an unauthorized user.
- After an extremely short implementation period, PwC launched their new service desk with Absolute Service. Since rollout, the IT department has been able to achieve high levels of resource control with better and faster service to users. Absolute Service also allows PwC to document total control of these processes within their facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV