In addition to providing select benchmark data to view trends by industry, geography or timeframe, the Employment Benchmarks website provides market analyses and ACA resources for employers.
Attendees of the 16 th Annual HR Technology Conference, taking place this week in Las Vegas, are encouraged to visit booth no. 735 to learn more about Employment Benchmarks, QuickStart Workforce Analytics and the full portfolio of Equifax Workforce Solutions services. Additional details can also be accessed at: http://www.equifaxworkforce.com/benchmarks/index.asp .
Equifax (NYSE:EFX) is a global leader in consumer, workforce and commercial information solutions, that provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and uses advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Equifax Workforce Solutions (formerly TALX), an Equifax business unit, is a leading provider of human resource, data, analytics and verification services.Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 18 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit http://www.equifaxworkforce.com or www.equifax.com . Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein remain the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT Pam Stevens Equifax Workforce Solutions Phone: 314.214.7235 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV