- Initiatives funded by NSDC and private-sector organizations have achieved high placement rates for trainees. About 50 percent of those who complete training receive job offers within three months.
- These schemes recorded higher placement rates than similar initiatives
- Those who leave a job within a month of their hiring cited disappointment with the job profile or pay.
- Pre-placement support services provided to trainees needs to be improved. For example, about 50 percent of trainees interviewed said resume writing was very important, but only 21 percent reported receiving such training.
NSDC, Accenture Research Shows Success Of Public-Private Partnerships To Address Vocational Training Challenges
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.