- Dozens of lawsuits allege the Berkshire-owned companies wrongfully delay or deny compensation to cancer victims and others to boost Berkshire's profits.
- Exclusively obtained video testimony of a former claims executive says the entire operation was driven by financial targets, not the merit of the claims.
- Multiple rulings of "bad faith" against Berkshire subsidiary Resolute Management Inc. say the company intentionally deceived policy-holders or acted unfairly.
Berkshire Hathaway Subsidiaries Accused Of Denying, Delaying Payments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts