Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHX), a mobile advertising technology company, today released two new technologies, Call DNA and Dynamic Tracking, designed to significantly lower customer acquisition costs for advertisers by providing insights into which calls convert into sales. These patent-pending technologies provide a new and deeper level of customer conversion data generated by ad campaigns.
Call DNA and Dynamic Tracking also create greater consumer privacy protection and increase time efficiency for advertisers who no longer have to listen to calls to understand customer conversations.
“Historically, listening to customer call recordings has been an impossible task at scale for businesses receiving huge volumes of calls,” said Warren Kay, Executive in Residence at BIA Kelsey. “Technology that removes this massive pain point is a big step forward for the industry because it helps businesses do what they do best – serve customers.”
Call DNA and Dynamic Tracking are part of the Marchex Call Analytics platform and address long-standing advertiser challenges. For years, advertisers have struggled to understand the quality of inbound phone calls coming from their digital ad campaigns. Because of rapid smartphone adoption, call volumes are increasing, which has intensified the need for a solution. In fact, Google released a study last month showing that 70% of consumers searching on mobile call businesses directly from their phones.Now, with the launch of Call DNA and Dynamic Tracking, businesses can cost-effectively determine which keywords or impressions in these calls lead to high-quality customer conversations and sales at scale. Call DNA provides:
- A simple, easy-to-understand visual of what happens on phone calls using automated call scoring technology.
- A break-down of what leads to improved sales and overall business performance.
- Details on what, exactly, triggered a phone call from a mobile consumer to an advertiser. This includes specific keywords, ad impressions and Web-based sessions.
- Easy campaign optimization to drive more calls from new customers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts