Talent Impact delivers the powerful combination of consulting insights and market information enabled with the right technology that in turn empowers better decisions surrounding organizations' most important asset – their people. Talent Impact helps clients better forecast talent needs, engage employees for maximum productivity, mobilize workforces for strategic growth, reward key performers and assess organizational talent.
“Our clients are looking for integrated data and insights that enable them to better engage and empower the vast array of talent and abilities contained in their workforces,” said Orlando Ashford, President of Mercer’s Talent business. “The launch of our talent technology solutions portfolio, Talent Impact, will help our clients address these strategic issues more holistically as well as clearly and logically steer them to the ‘just right’ mix of Mercer technology and related services for their current and future needs.”
Key benefits of Mercer’s Talent Impact technology solutions portfolio include:
- Forecasting workforce trends and resource gaps
- Engaging employees for stronger commitment and promoting the value of HR programs
- Mobilizing global talent pools and managing a global labor force
- Rewarding key performers through streamlined compensation delivery and maximizing the value of reward programs
- Assessing competency gaps and strengthening performance outcomes