576GH/s Bitcoin Miner Presented By KnCMiner At Crypto-Currency Con 2013, In Atlanta
ATLANTA and STOCKHOLM, Oct. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stockholm, Sweden's KnCMiner AB, the stratospheric Bitcoin mining start-up that gained huge recognition earlier this week for producing the world's first 28nm Bitcoin miner, and believed to be the world's fastest 28nm concept to silicon ever made, will be debuting the first public outing of their flagship Bitcoin ASIC Mining machine; Jupiter, this weekend, 5th October, at the Crypto-Currency Con 2013 in Atlanta.
Also in attendance and headlining the speakers on Saturday Afternoon will be Austin and Becky Craig; the newlyweds creating a feature length documentary as they attempt to live the first 90 days of their married life solely reliant on the pioneering virtual currency, Bitcoin. Their film has already gained praise and momentum within a plethora of press and news stations including NBC, and CNN.
The additional significance in having both the couple and the revolutionary 28nm Bitcoin ASIC miner in the same place, at the same time, is compounded by the fact the film's main sponsor; KnCMiner, will in fact be presenting the lucky couple with their very own KnC Jupiter Bitcoin Miner at Crypto-Currency Con 2013. They then intend to utilise the autonomous mining machine as a means to assist their goal of promoting, and surviving upon Bitcoin, before setting off on an around the world voyage, where amongst other places of interest they will drop by the new KnCMiner headquarters, located in Stockholm, Sweden.The monster 576Gh/s KnCminer Jupiter device, the most powerful Bitcoin miner ever made, is a machine available for anyone to purchase. Those with the more powerful devices, have a greater individual share of the mining network and are inline for superior rewards of Bitcoins, hence the huge interest in KnC's 28nm ASIC supercomputers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV