The judges that participated in selecting the award winner include:
- Tom Davenport, professor at Babson College and author of "Competing on Analytics"
- Gayle Fuguitt, CEO and President, Advertising Research Foundation
- Dominique Hanssens, PhD, professor at the UCLA/Anderson School of Management, and former Executive Director of the Marketing Science Institute
- Claire Huang, CMO at JPMorgan Chase
- Jon Iwata, Senior Vice President, marketing and communications at IBM
- Rob Malcolm, former president of global marketing, sales and innovation at Diageo, and lecturer at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Becky Saeger, former CMO at Charles Schwab and former ANA Chair
- Jim Stengel, former CMO at P&G and former ANA Chair
About the ANA
Founded in 1910, the Association of National Advertisers leads the marketing community by providing its members with insights, collaboration and advocacy. ANA's membership includes more than 525 companies with 10,000 brands that collectively spend more than $250 billion in marketing and advertising. The ANA strives to communicate marketing best practices, lead industry initiatives, influence industry practices, manage industry affairs, and advance, promote, and protect all advertisers and marketers. For more information, visit http://www.ana.net, follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook.About MarketShare MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow efficiently by uncovering which actions really drive results. Founded in 2005, MarketShare has a track record of groundbreaking innovations in data, modeling and software, and has worked with over half of the Fortune 50. MarketShare's platform provides a combination of technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions that lead to improved decision-making, next-generation attribution and optimization for businesses. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Tokyo and Bangalore. For more information, visit: http://www.marketshare.com; follow us on twitter @MarketShareCo.