- USAA's Applied Analytics team surged from selling nine percent of its products from marketing investments in 2008 to 29 percent in 2012.
- USAA spends a fraction of revenue on advertising compared with their industry competition.
- P&C Insurance firms spend on average two and a half percent of their revenue on advertising, however through strong analytics execution, USAA is able to drop that number to only 0.85% of their revenue for virtually the same exposure.
- The USAA team includes Roger Adams, Chief Marketing Officer; Robert Wellborn, Executive Director; John Hershberger, Vice President of Applied Analytics; William Griffith, Senior Modeling Analyst; and Daniel Mihalko, Lead Modeling Analyst.
ANA Awards $50,000 Prize For Marketing Analytics Leadership
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.