The Law Offices of Todd M. Garber announces that all purchasers of Velti plc (“Velti” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:VELT) securities between January 27, 2011 and August 20, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period’) have until October 21, 2013 to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Velti engages in the provision of mobile marketing and advertising technology and solutions for brands, advertising agencies, mobile operators, and media companies primarily in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.
The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period Velti and certain of the Company’s executive officers made false and/or misleading statements and failed to disclose material adverse facts about Velti’s financial performance. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- The Company was having difficulties collecting certain receivables.
- Certain of the Company’s receivables were uncollectible and, as a result, the Company’s revenues and receivables were overstated during the Class Period.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of defendants’ misrepresentations and omissions, the Company’s statements and reported financial results were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you are a member of the above-described Class, you may move the Court no later than October 21, 2013 to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you purchased Velti securities before the Class Period, and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Todd M. Garber, Esquire, of the Law Offices of Todd M. Garber, by telephone at 213-700-7262 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV