- The Company was having difficulties collecting certain receivables.
- Certain of the Company’s receivables were uncollectible and, as a result, the Company’s revenues and receivables were overstated during the Class Period.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of defendants’ misrepresentations and omissions, the Company’s statements and reported financial results were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
Law Offices Of Todd M. Garber Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against Velti Plc
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.