Alcoa Expected To Post Slim 3Q Adjusted Profit
Alcoa shares have fallen 8 percent this year and closed Friday at $7.96, up 10 cents for the day.
WHAT'S EXPECTED: Analysts predict that Alcoa will report bottom-line earnings of 6 cents per share, according to a survey by FactSet. Analysts expect revenue of $5.67 billion.
LAST YEAR'S QUARTER: Alcoa posted a loss of $143 million, or 13 cents per share, a year ago. Excluding items, it would have earned 3 cents per share. Revenue was $5.83 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV