Transwestern And Rappaport Awarded Leasing Assignment At Washington Harbour
WASHINGTON, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Transwestern and Rappaport today announced they have been retained by Principal Real Estate Investors as the exclusive leasing agents for Washington Harbor's 3000 and 3050 K Street, NW in Washington, D.C. Transwestern's Tom Hilley, Peter Prominski, executive vice presidents, and Mary Fitzgerald, senior associate, will be the office leasing team on the project. Rappaport's Henry Fonvielle, president; Jim Farrell, senior director of leasing and brokerage; and Jason Yanushonis, leasing and brokerage representative will be the retail leasing team.
"We are very excited and honored to have been chosen by Principal Real Estate Investors as the leasing team for Washington Harbour," said Hilley. "With its prominent waterfront location and wide variety of restaurants, shops and other amenities, the Harbour is truly a one-of-a-kind, trophy-quality property. We're looking forward to teaming with Principal Real Estate Investors to lease the office space."
"Washington Harbour is renowned as a world-class retail destination in Washington, D.C.," said Farrell. "We are thrilled to be associated with this premier asset and the ownership team and expect to continue to enhance the retail mix in Georgetown."
3000 K Street, a 333,668-square-foot, Class A office building originally built in 1986, consists of 269,490 square feet of office space, 59,516 square feet of retail, a 2,146-square-foot fitness center and 2,516 square feet of space for storage and engineering.3050 K Street, a 227,467-square-foot, Class A office building originally built in 1987, consists of 170,065 square feet of office space, 13,648 square feet of retail, 18,825 square feet of townhouse office space and residential space on floors five and size, as well as in the penthouse.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV