NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MFC Industrial Ltd (NYSE: MIL) ("MFC" or the "Company") announced a correction to its press release issued on Friday, October 4, 2013 entitled, "MFC INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES FOURTH 2013 CASH DIVIDEND PAYMENT."
In the press release, the date the Company's common shares will trade ex-dividend was misstated. The change is being made due to the Columbus Day holiday at the New York Stock Exchange on October 14, 2013.The corrected statement is as follows:
The Company's common shares will trade ex-dividend on October 10, 2013.
About MFC Industrial Ltd.MFC is a global commodity supply chain company and is active in a broad spectrum of activities, including its integrated commodities operations, mineral and hydrocarbon interests, which focus on metals, energy, chemicals, plastics and wood products. MFC also provides logistics, financial and risk management services to producers and consumers of commodities. Our global business activities are supported by our captive commodities sources through strategic direct or indirect investments and other commodities sources secured by us from third parties. To obtain further information on the company, please visit our website at www.mfcindustrial.com. SOURCE MFC Industrial Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV