HARTFORD, Conn., Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) will issue its third quarter 2013 earnings press release Tuesday, Oct. 22, prior to the stock market opening. A conference call will take place at 9 a.m. ET.
A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format on the company's website at http://www.utc.com for downloading prior to the call. To listen to the call by phone, dial (877) 280-7280 between 8:40 a.m. and 9 a.m. ET. The conference operator will take your name and place you on hold until the conference begins. Please limit your use of the phone's speaker mode as much as possible to optimize the audio quality of the call for all participants.
Analysts who wish to ask a question following the prepared remarks should press "1" on their push button phone during the call. Your name will be placed in queue. If you want to remove yourself from the queue, press "#". Please note this capability is only possible when using your handset. If you need assistance, press "star zero" on your touch tone phone to reach the conference operator. Reporters with questions should call (860) 728-6515.
The call also will be broadcast live on the Internet at http://www.utc.com. A recording will be archived later on the site and will be available for replay by phone from 12 p.m. ET Tuesday, Oct. 22 to midnight Saturday, Oct. 26. For a replay, dial (404) 537-3406. At the prompt for a conference ID number, enter 76919019.UTC-IR Contact: Ian Race, UTC (860) 728-6515 Investor Relations (860) 728-7608 SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV