Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $3.56 (1.9%) to $186.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 769,938 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 829,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $183.10-$186.82 after having opened the day at $183.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $182.92. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Integrated Electrical Services (IESC), up 12.8%, China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 6.3%, Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO), up 5.3% and Perma-Fix Environmental Services (PESI), up 4.7%.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SHW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV