Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. (NYSE: PCL) will release its third quarter 2013 earnings on Monday, Oct. 28, 2013, following the stock market close.
The company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern (2:00 p.m. Pacific) the same day to discuss these results. Rick Holley, chief executive officer, will lead this call.
A live webcast of the conference call may be accessed through Plum Creek’s website at www.plumcreek.com by clicking on the “Investors” link.
To access the conference call by telephone, listeners calling from the United States and Canada should dial 1-800-572-9852 at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. Those wishing to access the call from outside the United States and Canada should dial 1-706-645-9676. All callers should reference Plum Creek’s earnings conference call. A replay of the call will be available for 48 hours after completion of the live call and can be accessed at 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406 (international calls), using the code 31587216.Plum Creek is among the largest and most geographically diverse private landowners in the nation with approximately 6.3 million acres of timberlands in major timber producing regions of the United States and wood products manufacturing facilities in the Northwest. For more information, visit www.plumcreek.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV