B. Braun Forms New Subsidiary In Canada
BETHLEHEM, Pa., Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- B. Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) announced today that it has formed a new subsidiary company in Canada, which will operate under the name "B. Braun of Canada, Ltd."
B.Braun is pleased to announce that
Bob Comer will serve as President of the Canadian company. In his new position, Bob will be responsible for leading the newly-formed Canadian company and will be focused on establishing a greater sales and marketing presence in
Canada. The newly-established Canadian headquarters will be located in
"Our newly formed subsidiary will enable us to work more closely with customers and Group Purchasing Organizations across the country," said Bob Comer, President, B.Braun of Canada, Ltd. "We are committed to growing our Canadian business and providing our customers with quality products and services that they have come to expect from B.Braun."
About B. BraunB. Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun), a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. The Company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. Guided by its "Sharing Expertise ®" philosophy, B.Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. The B.Braun Group of Companies in the U.S. includes B.Braun, B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap ® and CAPS ®. B.Braun's U.S. headquarters is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The B.Braun Group of Companies employs more than 46,000 employees in more than 50 countries throughout the world. To learn more about B.Braun visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV