Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced today that it has declared the following monthly cash dividends on its outstanding shares of Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock:
- a monthly cash dividend of $0.1328125 per share of 6.375% Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock, 2003 Series A, payable on October 31, 2013 to holders of record as of October 15, 2013; and
- a monthly cash dividend of $0.171875 per share of 8.25% Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock, Series B, payable on October 31, 2013 to holders of record as of October 15, 2013.
The Corporation also announced the declaration of the following monthly distributions on its outstanding Trust Preferred Securities:
- a monthly distribution of $0.13958333 per security of 6.70% Cumulative Monthly Income Trust Preferred Securities issued by Popular Capital Trust I, payable on November 1, 2013 to holders of record as of October 15, 2013; and
- a monthly distribution of $0.127604 per security of 6.125% Cumulative Monthly Income Trust Preferred Securities issued by Popular Capital Trust II, payable on November 1, 2013 to holders of record as of October 15, 2013.
Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise, doing business as Popular Community Bank, providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV