Another stock that's starting to trend within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX), which discovers, develops and commercializes drugs for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders. This stock has been a hot name with bulls so far in 2013, with shares up 57%.
If you look at the chart for Neurocrine Biosciences, you'll notice that this stock recently gapped down sharply from $16.74 to below $11.50 a share with heavy downside volume flows. Following that gap down, shares of NBIX went on to continue its trend lower and the stock hit a new low of $10.42 a share. Shares of NBIX have started to rebound off that $10.42 low and it's now moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV