PLANO, Texas, Oct. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (Nasdaq:RCII) today announced it will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 22 nd, at 10:45 a.m. ET to discuss third-quarter results slated for release following the market's close on October 21 st. Live audio of the conference call will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investor.rentacenter.com . A replay will be available beginning October 22 nd at 1:45 p.m. ET.
Rent-A-Center, Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates approximately 3,120 company-owned stores nationwide and in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and approximately 1,155 RAC Acceptance locations within traditional retailers in the United States. The stores generally offer high-quality, durable goods such as major consumer electronics, appliances, computers and furniture and accessories under flexible rental purchase agreements that generally allow the customer to obtain ownership of the merchandise at the conclusion of an agreed upon rental period.
CONTACT: Rent-A-Center, Inc.: David E. Carpenter Vice President - Investor Relations 972-801-1214 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV