NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced today that trading of Potbelly Corporation (Nasdaq:PBPB), a rapidly growing neighborhood sandwich shop, commenced on The NASDAQ Global Select Market on Friday, October 4, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21381
Potbelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Shop in the United States. Potbelly began on Chicago's North Side and has grown to own and operate more than 288 shops serving neighborhoods in 18 states and the District of Columbia, with franchisees operating seven shops domestically and twelve in the Middle East. Potbelly is known as a neighborhood sandwich shop, where great food, friends, eclectic locally-themed décor and live, local music combine to create an atmosphere unlike any other. Potbelly's menu is home to delicious toasty warm sandwiches, salads, hand-dipped milkshakes, and cookies baked fresh daily."We are pleased to welcome Potbelly Corporation to the NASDAQ OMX family, and we are looking forward to celebrating many milestones with the company and its shareholders," said Nelson Griggs, Senior Vice President, Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ OMX. Since its inception, NASDAQ OMX has been the exchange of choice for restaurant groups, listing 66 percent of public restaurant companies on U.S. exchanges. Potbelly Corporation joins other leading restaurant groups in recently listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market including, Noodles & Company [NDLS], Bloomin' Brands [BLMN] and Del Frisco's Restaurant Group [DFRG].
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV