Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/8/13, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 10/29/13. As a percentage of ANH's recent stock price of $4.65, this dividend works out to approximately 2.58%, so look for shares of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. to trade 2.58% lower — all else being equal — when ANH shares open for trading on 10/8/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ANH, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.12 declared by Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ANH is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 10.32% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ANH shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, ANH's low point in its 52 week range is $4.322 per share, with $6.46 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $4.65.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ANH makes up 3.11% of the KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio ETF (KBWD) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Friday.According to Preferred Stock Channel, there is are 2 series of preferred stock that are senior to ANH — find out what they are ». In Friday trading, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. shares are currently up about 0.7% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV