Finance: This sector is rated equal-weight. There are no buy rated stocks in the regional bank index. I do not have a stock in this sector worthy of your investment dollars. Use a buy-and-trade strategy only.
Industrial Products: This sector is rated underweight, and there are no stocks worthy of your investment dollars at this time. Use a buy-and-trade strategy only.
Medical: This sector is rated equal-weight. I do not have a stock in this sector worthy of your investment dollars. Use a buy-and-trade strategy only.Multi-Sector Conglomerates: This sector has an overweight rating. General Electric (GE) ($24.10), 3 M Co (MMM) ($118.55), and United Technologies (UTX) ($103.69) have buy ratings. Oils-Energy: This sector is rated underweight, and there are no stocks worthy of your investment dollars at this time. Use a buy-and-trade strategy only. Discount Retailers Should Hold Up in a Risky Market, which includes key levels for nine buy rated stocks. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV