Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS) (“Lawson” or “the Company"), a distributor of products and services to the MRO marketplace, today announced that it will report its results for the third quarter 2013 on Thursday, October 24, 2013, pre-market. The Company will hold a conference call to review third quarter results beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Domestic callers may participate in the live conference call by dialing 1-877-317-6789; international callers should dial 1-412-317-6789. You may access streaming audio of the call through the events calendar on the Investor Relations page of Lawson’s website.
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call through November 30, 2013. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 1-877-344-7529; international callers should dial 1-412-317-0088. The PIN access number for the replay is 10016326#. You can also access the webcast replay on the Investor Relations page of Lawson’s Web site through November 30, 2013.
About Lawson ProductsFounded in 1952, Lawson Products (NASDAQ: LAWS) is an industrial distributor of more than 300,000 maintenance and repair products. Lawson Products serves the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market. The Company ships products to customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean from five strategically located distribution centers in North America. Under its Kent Automotive brand, the Company supplies products to collision and mechanical repair shops as well as automotive OEMs. For additional information, please visit www.lawsonproducts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV