Identity Theft Resource Center Has Free Resources Available For Consumers
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to the recent government shutdown, many government resources, including those which assist victims of identity theft, may be unavailable at this time.
During this interim period, the ITRC Victim Assistance Call Center is open and ready to assist callers who may be faced with issues of identity theft. The ITRC wants to ensure that victims nationwide are aware of our resources. Our call center and online resources at http://www.idtheftcenter.org remain available.
Our toll-free call center, 888-400-5530, is available from 7:30-4:30 PST. We will likely experience a high volume of calls which will increase consumer wait time; however, we are committed to responding to victims and consumers as quickly as possible.
About the ITRCThe Identity Theft Resource Center® (ITRC) is a nationally recognized non-profit organization established to support victims of identity theft in resolving their cases, and to broaden public education and awareness in the understanding of identity theft. It is the on-going mission of the ITRC to assist victims, educate consumers, research identity theft and increase public and corporate awareness about this problem. Victims may contact the ITRC toll-free at 888-400-5530 or visit us online at www.idtheftcenter.org. Contact Nikki JunkerIdentity Theft Resource Center858.444.3287 Email Read more news from Identity Theft Resource Center. SOURCE Identity Theft Resource Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV