CLEVELAND, Oct. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olympic Steel, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZEUS), a leading national metals service center, invites you to listen to a live webcast of its conference call to discuss 2013 third-quarter results.
|When:||Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Hosts:||Michael D. Siegal, Chairman & CEO|
|David A. Wolfort, President & COO|
|Richard T. Marabito, CFO|
|Contact:||Matthew J. Dennis, CFA|
|Olympic Steel Investor Relations, 216-672-0522|
The Company intends to release its 2013 third-quarter financial results before the market opens on Oct. 31, 2013. If you are unable to participate in the live webcast, a replay of the call will be archived until Nov. 14, 2013, at http://www.olysteel.com .
About Olympic SteelFounded in 1954, Olympic Steel is a leading U.S. metals service center focused on the direct sale and distribution of large volumes of processed carbon, coated and stainless flat-rolled sheet, coil and plate steel and aluminum products. The Company's CTI subsidiary is a leading distributor of steel tubing, bar, pipe, valves and fittings, and fabricates pressure parts for the electric utility industry. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Olympic Steel operates from 34 facilities in North America. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.olysteel.com or http://www.b2i.us/profiles/investor/ContactUs.asp?BzID=2195 .
CONTACT: IR Contact: Matthew J. Dennis, CFA Olympic Steel Investor Relations (216) 672-0522
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV