- The dividend payment of $0.06 (U.S. dollars) per common share will be paid on October 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on October 15, 2013.
- For the above payment, the Company's common shares will trade ex-dividend on October 11, 2013.
- The dividend is subject to customary Canadian withholding tax for non-resident shareholders. Pursuant to applicable tax treaties the withholding rate for eligible U.S. resident shareholders is 15%. The dividend is an eligible dividend under the Income Tax Act ( Canada).
MFC Industrial Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Cash Dividend Payment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.