NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MFC Industrial Ltd. (NYSE: MIL) ("MFC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the following details with respect to its fourth quarter 2013 cash dividend payment:
- The dividend payment of $0.06 (U.S. dollars) per common share will be paid on October 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on October 15, 2013.
- For the above payment, the Company's common shares will trade ex-dividend on October 11, 2013.
- The dividend is subject to customary Canadian withholding tax for non-resident shareholders. Pursuant to applicable tax treaties the withholding rate for eligible U.S. resident shareholders is 15%. The dividend is an eligible dividend under the Income Tax Act ( Canada).
The payment is the final installment of the 2013 cash dividend of $0.24 per common share declared by the Company on January 14, 2013. The declaration, timing and payment of future dividends will depend on, among other things, the Company's financial results.
About MFC Industrial Ltd.
MFC is a global commodity supply chain company and is active in a broad spectrum of activities, including its integrated commodities operations, mineral and hydrocarbon interests, which focus on metals, energy, chemicals, plastics and wood products. MFC also provides logistics, financial and risk management services to producers and consumers of commodities. Our global business activities are supported by our captive commodities sources through strategic direct or indirect investments and other commodities sources secured by us from third parties.To obtain further information on the company, please visit our website at www.mfcindustrial.com. SOURCE MFC Industrial Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV