Today, Comcast and CBS announced they will increase the CBS content offered on both Xfinity Streampix and Xfinity On Demand, giving Xfinity TV customers even more opportunities to catch-up and stay current with a bigger selection of CBS' hottest shows.
Expanding their partnership, CBS will offer all past seasons of The Good Wife on Xfinity Streampix, giving viewers the opportunity to start from the beginning and stay current with every episode of this season on Xfinity On Demand. Xfinity Streampix will also carry every past season of the WB hit show Charmed, adding to the already rich and extensive library of content, including entire past seasons of some of the most-watched series on TV, classic favorites, popular kids programming, plus a growing collection of hit movies.
"We are pleased to bring even more CBS programming to Comcast’s customers,” said Scott Koondel, Chief Corporate Content Licensing Officer, CBS Corporation. “Adding Streampix as an SVOD partner will enable more fans to catch up on past episodes and in turn support in-season viewership. And it also provides CBS with yet another way to monetize our content.”
Additionally, Comcast will offer more current primetime CBS TV shows for free through Xfinity On Demand and online at Xfinity.com/TV. Xfinity TV customers can now catch-up and stay current with an expanded selection of CBS' popular returning shows such as 2 Broke Girls, Person of Interest and The Mentalist, as well as new premiering series such as The Crazy Ones and Mom. CBS plans to make additional episodes of select series available throughout the season to provide viewers more opportunities to catch up.Offering more current season content On Demand can help lift a show’s ratings by giving viewers an opportunity to catch-up on a buzzed-about show, stay current as the season progresses, and ultimately watch the show as it airs live to participate in water cooler talk the next day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV