VIENNA, October 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The cloud network platform "Citrix NetScaler", developed by US-based Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS), was shipped with a critical vulnerability. The vulnerability was discovered in the course of a short crash test which was carried out in the SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab by the SEC Consult experts ( https://www.sec-consult.com).
The vulnerability enables an attacker to repeatedly reboot the appliance by sending specially crafted network packets. This results in total loss of availability (Denial of service - DoS).
SEC Consult experts recommend users to install the update, released by the vendor, immediately!For further information please contact: DI Markus Robin, General Manager or Johannes Greil, MSc Security Consultant EuroPriSe Technical Expert +43-1-8903043-0 SOURCE SEC Consult Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV