The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTWK) resulting from allegations that the company may have issued materially misleading information about its true financial condition.
On October 2, 2013, an article was published in Seeking Alpha highlighting potential accounting irregularities at NetSol. Specifically, the article asserts NetSol’s earnings are illusory as a result of misleading accounting treatments. The report also raised numerous red flags of fraud at NetSol that called into question the veracity of NetSol’s public disclosures to investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased NetSol securities prior to October 3, 2013, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV