Adami said LinkedIn (LNKD) has to hold $240, otherwise he suggested selling out of long positions.
Seymour said Sina (SINA), the Twitter of China, has gone parabolic. He added that he would own the company for the longer term but doesn't like the current price action.
On the show's "Pops & Drops" segment, Parets likes Tenet Healthcare (THC), which jumped 14% on the week.
Delta Air Lines (DAL) jumped 7% and Adami said the stock is overextended but looks like it could keep going higher.J.C. Penney (JCP) fell 13% this week and Grasso said he would not buy or sell-short the stock at these levels. Constellation Brands (STZ) jumped 9% this week and Seymour recommended not chasing the stock, despite all of the good things happening for the company. For their final trades, Grasso is a buyer of Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Parets is buying National Bank of Greece (NBG). Adami says buy Acuity Brands (AYI) and Seymour likes the iShares MSCI Pacific ex Japan ETF (EEP) -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV