HOUSTON, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in October of 2013.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Canaccord Genuity Global Resource Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel located at 4441 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday, October 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present on the topic of "Findings In and Plans for the Oil-Loaded Tuscaloosa Marine Shale" at the ADAM-Houston Membership Meeting at Brennan's of Houston located at 3300 Smith Street in Houston, Texas on Friday, October 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM CT.
A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV