ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of RJ Dutton Incorporated (RJ Dutton) of Overland Park, Kansas. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 1995, RJ Dutton provides employee benefit consultation and brokerage services for primarily self-funded, large group clients throughout the United States. They also offer benefits plan design; group purchasing programs; consumer directed plans such as health savings accounts, health reimbursement arrangements and cafeteria plans; retirement plans and regulatory compliance. They specialize in the medical, energy, professional sports, mining, retail and hospitality industries. Ron Dutton and his associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, leader of Gallagher's south central employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"RJ Dutton is well-regarded in the industry for its high level of industry expertise, strong market relationships and commitment to quality client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their culture is a natural fit and we look forward to expanding our benefits presence in the Kansas City area. Their areas of specialization will also be a great complement to our employee benefits operation, and we are pleased to welcome Ron and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV