GULFPORT, Miss., Oct. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company (Nasdaq:HBHC) will announce third quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, October 24, 2013 after the market closes. Management will host a conference call for analysts and investors at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, October 25, 2013 to review the results.
A live listen-only webcast of the call will be available under the Investor Relations section of Hancock's website at www.hancockbank.com . To participate in the Q&A portion of the call, dial (877) 564-1219 or (973) 638-3429.
An audio archive of the conference call will be available under the Investor Relations section of our website. A replay of the call will also be available through October 31, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, passcode 74981574.About Hancock Holding Company Hancock Holding Company is the parent company of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank. The Company operates as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida, and as Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas. The Hancock Holding Company family of financial services companies also includes Hancock Investment Services, Inc.; Hancock Insurance Agency and Whitney Insurance Agency, Inc.; corporate trust offices in Gulfport and Jackson, Miss., New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La., and Orlando, Fla.; and Harrison Finance Company. Additional information is available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com .
CONTACT: Trisha Voltz Carlson SVP, Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV