Newport Academy Announces New Facility In Bethlehem, Connecticut
BETHLEHEM, Conn., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newport Academy, a treatment facility for adolescents and young adults suffering from mental health, eating disorders and substance abuse issues, announced the construction of its first Northeast location in Bethlehem, Connecticut, a suburb of New York City, scheduled to open in November 2013.
Founded in Newport Beach, California in 2008, Newport Academy offers treatment for teens and adolescents by utilizing a combination of behavioral assessments and developmental programs that are tailored to the specific mental health and substance abuse needs of each patient. Opening in November, Newport Academy in Bethlehem is on a 65-acre nature preserve 90 miles from New York City and 140 from Boston. The facility will treat 10 males and 8 females, ages 15 to 20 years old, in gender-specific residential centers.
"By going beyond the traditional 12-step model and truly healing the underlying causal issues, Newport Academy has an unmatchable success rate in managing and treating mental illness," said Jamison Monroe, Jr., CEO of Newport Academy. "With an alarming percentage of our clients coming from the Northeast, we are excited to bring our program to an area of the country that desperately needs access to better mental health facilities."
At Newport Academy, most positive, long-term results are achieved by focusing on healing the underlying issues that are causing patients to act out - such as trauma, abandonment, anxiety, depression, abuse, neglect and other family systems issues."There is a real void in proper mental health and substance-abuse treatment centers both in the state, region and across the country," Jamison said. "And we believe that our approach and success rate, coupled with the fact that we accept most insurance, will give the East Coast better, accessible and affordable care."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV