PHILADELPHIA, October 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
National contest recognizes outs tanding nursing professionals in five categories
Elsevier, a world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the winners of the second annual Mosby's Suite "Superheroes of Nursing" contest. The contest was designed to identify the real-life superheroes of the nursing profession. The winners will be publicly recognized at the ANCC National Magnet Conference in Orlando, Fla., October 2-4.
The winners include:
- The Connector Award: Ofelia Layugan of Citrus Valley Health Partners, Eastvale, Calif.
- The Protector Award: Melody Butler of Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Lindenhurst, NY.
- The Validator Award: Sheelu Joseph of Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Houston, TX.
- The Educator Award: Christine Thornam of Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brighton, Colo.
- The Achiever Award: Samantha Donlin of University of Florida and Shands Children's Hospital, Gainesville, Fla.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts